25.9.10

What do YOU want to know about Switzerland?

One of my reasons for starting this blog was to give anyone who reads it (anyone? anyone?) the chance to learn something about Switzerland and the day to day life here. My continuing series of Amusing Things About Switzerland (Part IV coming soon!) obviously touches upon this, but if any readers have questions about something specific you want to know or you read something interesting in the news about the Swiss and you want your guy on the ground (that would be me) to investigate, post it in the comments or e-mail me and I'll see what I can find out about it ( I have connections) and do my best Mike Wallace impression on the blog.

Plus, to be honest, it provides me some additional ideas for things to post about other than ultimate or music.

The request lines are open...

No comments:

Post a Comment